Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Tummy in Macau

Macau is a food mecca not just because of the famous Portuguese egg tarts or the sumptuous pork buns. There are lots of food choices each establishment has to offer. In my business trip to Macau I was able to enjoy some of the food that Grand Hyatt Macau has to offer.
Picture
My dessert plate during lunch

At night after the conference, we were invited to dine at Mezza9, the famous restaurant in Cotai strip for their excellent buffet and ala carte.
Picture
Mezza9 Macau
Picture
Can't pass my favorite bun
Picture
Blue swimmer crab with king shrimp in mascarpone and tomato salsa
Picture
Slow roasted veal tenderloin with sea urchin butter, parsnip and asparagus
Picture
Strawberry romanoff, french vanilla chantilly ice cream with strawberry marnier

After the delicious dinner, I explored the hotel for some souvenir items for the family since my flight will be early the following morning.
Picture
Aside from the bagfull of Koi Kei delicacies, I also bought few shirts from Hard Rock Macau as requested by my unico hijo :)
I woke up early morning to check out at the hotel and went straight to the airport to catch my 10am flight back to Manila.
Picture
Outside Macau International Airport
Picture
Last glimpse of Macau

My trip was short but very memorable. I will surely go back again to Macau but this time not alone.... someone will be in tow to explore Macau.

- posted last March 2013 from my other blogsite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear from you and don't forget to add your link so I can visit you back :)