Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Why do I blog?

I blog not for fame or followers, though having those two won't hurt :)
I can very well communicate verbally but my love for writing is something I can't take away from my system.
I started writing way back in my primary years at our school paper until my early years in college. Then sports and other school activities took away those precious time for writing.
I got my mojos back when the blogosphere era emerges, thanks to the power of the world wide web, but then again my career get in the way.
Now a new blogsite is born to chronicle our adventure and feed my soul thru writing. 
So, why do I blog?

My answer is simple... I blog because I want my two precious angels to have something to treasure, so that in the future they will be reminded of all the things and experiences we shared as a family during our journey to this so called charmed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to hear from you and don't forget to add your link so I can visit you back :)